19.11.08

Who is Princess Pookie Anyway?

I am a pretend fashion diva who pulls ridiculous faces while attempting to take pictures of myself~ case in point featured above! I really enjoy meeting new people and I'm so grateful that my job allows me to do just that. (I'm am not the dance director any more but I am still very involved with the YMCA. I get paid to dance and exercise. How lucky is that?!) I especially like learning the not-so-common quirks about what make people tick. So here's little bit more about me. I don't play the "You've been tagged" e-mail game very well but I sure love to read them! My apologies to those who have tagged me lately. I've been too busy shopping. :D

Current Loves:
pink paint, multi grain chips, tutus for my Lulu~THIS and THIS tutu~so cute they make ya giggle!

Smells that make me gag:
wet dog, burnt popcorn, old man breath

Fears:
Walking up stairs in the dark, alone, at night--freakie!
Missing a good shoe sale-KIDDING!

Proudest Moment:
This isn't something I can exactly pinpoint as a moment in my life but I'm so proud that I can say I'm proud to be me.

Things that make me bored:
junior high band concerts (not yours Breezy!), movies with sub-titles

Free Time:
shopping...that's a no brainer!:), watching Desperate Housewives--sshhh, browsing through magazines and catalogs, decorating my house

Life annoyances:
a missing shoe, cars that don't turn right on a red light when they are aloud to, commercials-They are the reason why I watch so little TV.

When I can't sleep I...
catch up on blog reading and e-mails, create new playlists in itunes, clean, tweeze my unibrow:)

Favorite house decoration:
My disco ball-I seriously have one! In case you were wondering, it's not on display at all times. However, when it is on display you'll find it in my bedroom. KIDDING!!! I'm quirky not kinky!

Favorite Movies:
Ones that make me laugh. Last movie I watched was "Get Smart" totally made me laugh! If you haven't seen it, rent it!

My husband hates it when I...
eat black licorice. Yes princesses, I enjoy black licorice. I get it from my dad. Doesn't black licorice cause old man breath? Ironic eh?

Collections:
paint chips (I love paint/color), over-sized jewelry, throw pillows my husband could do without!

3 things I do before going to bed:
Wash my face, apply hand cream (coconut body butter from Sensaria is my favorite) and thank the Lord above for helping me survive yet another crazy day.

There you have it whether you wanted it or not. Now it's your turn. Here's my "tag you're it" to you: 3:00pm snack~Sweet or savory? Click on "fashion experts" at the bottom of this post to reveal your answer.
P.S. This week I'm LOVING this song that is playing (Human by The Killers) Crank up the volume and dance along! It's a download must!

4 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Usually savory! However, I've been known to drink chocolate milk mid-afternoon!~PP

Lauri said...

I would have to say it depends! I usually have a terrible sweet tooth but every once in a while the salty tooth comes through.

Anonymous said...

Sweet? Savory? You mean there is something other than CHOCOLATE?

Anonymous said...

Quick question: did you get your licorice-lovin' from Grandpa Sch? (not your dad... HIS dad.) I AbHoR black licorice **except** black licorice nips ala Grandpa Sch's pocket. MmMmGood.... :) Those and the pink peppermints he used to have... are otherwise nast-acular nuggets but I love 'em coz they remind me of Grandpa.