1.2.09

HAPPY FEBRUARY!

Love is in the air and I LOVE February! It means that the January blahs are over, that the colors RED & PINK (my favorites!) are in abundance AND we're one step closer to flip flop season~SPRING!


Tradition! When Kels was just a tiny tot I started a Valentine's tradition. The 14 days prior to the "day of love" {Feb. 14} "Mr. Valentine" visits us and leaves mini gifts (love notes, crayons, bubble gum, granola bars from the pantry cuz I forgot to pick something more clever up, etc.) for everyone in THIS mailbox. Okay, so If I'm being completely honest, probably about the second year in to this tradition I asked myself...."Self, what were you thinking?". But...my kido's do love it. However, it's a good thing Kels doesn't quite understand the calendar yet because Mr. Valentine won't be visiting until tomorrow~whoopsie daisy~we've been busy as you can see below.

Our Weekend At A Glance...






Baby blessing, hotel stay, cupcakes, crazy Poppy (Jer's Dad), Cheesecake Factory, furniture rearrangement, Playhouse Disney Live! (waste of money, don't go), aquarium, swimming (kids) shopping (me). AND...this morning I'm having my Pilates class over for breakfast! Maid...Butler....Chef...where are you when I need you? I need a nap!
Here's to a VIVACIOUS February!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just put my red sheets on my bed. I love them. They look so pretty with the tans and chocolate browns in my bedroom.....