4.8.09

It's Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?


A little sniff sniff here, a little sniff sniff there...

I love it when someone walks into my house and asks, "Wow, what's that smell?" (Note: It's generally not fresh baking bread or warm chocolate cake. No, not in my house. Not unless they make it in a candle that is.:D) I've posted before about my favorite Bath and Body Works plug ins but I've got a new one for you today. At Costco they sell these "smelly sticks" as my children call them and I've always wanted to try them so I picked up a set the other day. I chose Mango Vanilla and Olive Rosemary. (Those may not be the exact names. I threw the packaging out but it's pretty close.) They are quite delightful. My hubs who hates my obsession with all things smelly even commented on the Rosemary Olive one! For $20 you can have two of your favorite scents too-they have others to choose from as well.
SO...
Make your day a scentful one. However, NO PATCHOULI ALLOWED!-icky!

1 comment:

annette said...

I have mango-something wallflowers happ'nin right now and every time I walk in my house I smell it. (I usually get numb to a smell a few days after I plug it in *sad face*) This mango-ey smell makes me happy. I'm going to have to figger out what it was 'cause I'm gonna NEED some more.