29.10.09

Redemption Has Occured!

So I was a complete looser of a host at the last Halloween party I threw so I had to redeem myself. I had no intention of blogging until Monday but this I had to share.:D
Games AND crafts!


Mummy Pizzas

mOnStEr MoUtHs
Icky BLOODY Fingers
(ketsup still needed to be added-ew!)


Ginormous Cheetos that turn your mouth nasty colors like blue and green.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to all my Mummy friends who stayed and help with the party!

Note to Self: Next year, order pizza!

Hurry up! Someone nominate me for the "Mummy of the Year" award before I start feeding my children Top Ramen and and Skittles for dinner again.

May you have a safe and fun Halloween!

P.S. What kind of candy do you steal from your children's trick-or-treat bag?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Loads of FUN!!! I really like the mummy pizza.

If I'm reachin in Marleys trick or treat bag you'd better believe it's in hopes of grabbing a candy bar. Ha!!