10.8.10

Love Birds Get Hitched

And they shall live happily FOREVER after.


I wish I could take credit for the three photos above but I can't. You all know that I'm a retard when it comes to pic. taking. However, THIS dude's work is absolutely AMAZING!
Every picture tells a beautiful story. I really admire his work.


The reception was located HERE.
Stellar swanky place filled with quirky character. Right up my alley!



First pic as husband and wife. Aren't they cute?
Lulu with the "marry girl".

Kels finding ways to entertain himself while at the temple.

There was a soda bar with darling vintage paper straws~so cute! The cake~ Simply beautiful. The guests took home boxed cupcakes.


Dinner and dancing. Note: She is wearing my mom's (her Grandma's) dress. So cool!

Love you Lamo!

What a beautiful day!

P.S. Get this...they met speed dating at a young adult ward activity. I will never let them live that one down. Hee hee!


2 comments:

Jenette said...

I absolutely LOVE her dress!

annette said...

How many people have been married in that dress now? I remember that Jill wore it.....? I love it!