19.1.11

Whoopsie!~A little follow up

Thanks Annette for pointing out the misspelling of "Alright" on the poster below. I didn't even notice it! I have convo'd the seller and she is working on the edit now. However, question for you. Is it "alright" or "all right". Let us ponder a moment.Tricky eh?!

Anyway...
Let's just hope THIS website doesn't find the poster on Etsy. Please note: The link is to a site called "regretsy". It's totally hilarious but view with caution. The writer is totally crude but I have to admit it's slightly entertaining. Naughty! Mocking other's so-called talents. But I bet regretsy makes you giggle too!


On a different note...baby Berks photo update. He's ginormous now! How does that happen?

2 comments:

annette said...

According to Caleb, when you feed kids, they grow. So I'm guessing that's how you ended up with a baby..... owl? Look at those EYES! hee hee! He's a keeper!

JRiggles said...

The Regretsy website is dang funny. Thanks for sharing...now I don't have time to cook a real dinner ;P