13.4.11

Here's to the Jelly

So the truth is, I'm not really a jelly bean person. Unless it says "Jelly Belly" on it that is. Picky? Snobby? Maybe. But you know what I really like? Combining the Jelly Belly flavors to create an apple pie ala mode or a pina colada cooler. Know what I mean? And that popcorn flavor, you either hate it or love it. Me, LOVE it. Have you ever won one of those "guess the number of jelly beans in the jar" game? Ya, me either.



So I came across this jelly bean accessory (below). DELICIOUS!
I think maybe next week I'll shoot for the "Mom of the Year" award
and make these with my children. Heck, I just might be an over achiever and let them invite friends
over to join in on the jelly bean fun!


To learn how to make your own click HERE.

1 comment:

Pam said...

So, I actually have won a "how many jelly beans are there in the bottle" game at a baby shower once. I guessed the exact number! It was at the Himmer's home. And, I actually have made the jelly bean necklace before with a bunch of 6 year olds at my daughter's b-day party. It was much more difficult for them to do than I thought. But they didnt' mind having only 3 jelly beans on their bracelet and eating all the rest!