31.10.11

Halloween 2011


Dear Diary,

This year Halloween was a pain in the ass. There, I said it. Here is how my Holiday went....

1. Made grocery list for delicious home cooked Halloween meal. Lost grocery list.
2. Went to school and watched kindergarten costume parade. It was sorta dumb. Lucy was darling of course, but I gotta be honest, it was dumb.
3. Went to grocery store and shopped off imaginary grocery list while wrestling Berks to sit in the stupid cart. Kill me now please!
4. Made treats which were originally intended to be delivered to neighbors. Instead, spent way too much time making them cute and delivered them to hubs co-workers. None were left for nieghbors.
5.Went back to school and delivered Halloween treats to teachers that could have potentially looked like I was giving them alcohol. Nice.
6. Called hubs and told him to pick up take out.
7. Yelled at Lucy for smearing her make up.
8. Cleaned puke off Kels costume. Seriously?
9. Turned lights off and ditched the trick-or-treaters.
10. Now (and for the next 3 weeks) cleaning massive amounts of spray glitter off my bathroom floor.
 Stole cotton candy from my children.

And there you have it.
Don't get me wrong. I am a lover of everything Holiday. But, sometimes
I can't help but ask, "Is it worth it?"
How was your Halloween?

No comments: