19.12.11

I've got it!

Dear Santa,

So you have been nagging me for a while now about what I want for Christmas. I know I keep saying nothing but, I changed my mind. I finally know what I want for Christmas and it (potentially) won't cost you a dime. The gift of time. Time alone (no offense). Before we moved here everyone told me that the shopping in Scottsdale is AMAZING! And although I've been able to have a taste of this shopping mecca  located only 30 min. away from our home, it has always been with children. Well that really doesn't count. So, I have decided that what I want for Christmas is a day to do whatever I want (I promise I won't get a tattoo) up in Scottsdale. No curfews, no phones calls asking when I'm coming home, just a day to play. Just me, by myself.

Thanks Santa. There ya have it.
Stay safe. See you soon!
XOXO
Mrs. Princess Pookie.

P.S. Don't worry. I'll spend conservatively and if you're extra good maybe I'll bring a little something home for you...if you know what I mean.;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to interject here......how about a plane ticket for your bff so that we can go together :-) Ahhhhh, now that would be the BEST Christmas present EVER!!!!