18.1.12

UV Free Sun Goddess

What do I know about cosmetics? Not a whole lot. But, I do know that I am a  HUGE fan of benefit products. Here's one of their newest arrivals and it will be sure to please! The most common question I get about my skin is my "glow" (ha ha). How do I get this? I buy it in a bottle. Really! I like to believe that lots of water and exfoliating 1-2 times a week with Burts Bees Citrus scrub  helps too.  Anyway, highlighters are beautiful thing!  DO IT. Invest in a highlighter. Everyone will be asking you what your secret is.

Wondering which one to start with?
My suggestion would be high beam.
I put a dot on the tip of my nose, chin, and three dots on each cheek bone then blend away. 
Voila!

I'm pretty sure my next benefit product try will be hervana.
Doesn't it look pretty?

No comments: