13.2.12

Day of LOVE {13}

Have you made a mixed tape to make out to yet?

May I suggest the following...

1. your body is a wonderland (john mayer)
2. hold me now (thompson twins)
3. lady in red (chris de burgh)
4. dance with me (estelle)
5. moves like jagger (maroon 5)
6. come on get higher (matt nathanson)
7. sexual healing (marvin gaye)
8. from my heart to yours (laura izabor)
9. rythm of love (plain white t's)
10. icecream (sarah mclauchen)
11. with or without you (u2)
12. lucky (jason/colbie)
13. secret (omd)
14. at last (etta last)
15. best love song (t-pain)
16. oh darling (plug in stereo)
17. yellow (vitamin string quartet)

Oh, what's that? You don't have these songs in your itunes library? I do. Want a copy? 

Leave a comment telling us the name of the restaurant you'd like to eat at on V-Day and you just might get a copy in the mail. Oh, and you don't have to make out to it (that's way too embarrassing to admit to), it just means you appreciate some good tunes!;)

It's Monday. Make it a great one!

P.S. Growing up I played for HOURS with a Fisher Price tape player just like the one pic. above. My BFF and I listened (and sang along) to the Cabbage Patch story.
P.S.S. Does that make me old? Wait, don't answer that.

3 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

My heart just did a little pitter patter! That Tape player!!! Wish I still had mine!! Awesome playlist btw:)

Anonymous said...

Just one restaraunt to eat at? Hmmm, I think I would like to go to somewhere totally knew. Ohhhh how about one in AZ eating outside!
Peeps

happytobeme said...

My favorite local restaurant is Pantterie in San Francisco. The BEST caesar salad I've ever had!