16.8.12

Perhaps...
If you were my neighbor
you may have gotten some delicious cookies delivered to your door

wrapped in these adorable bags.
(You can get your bags HERE. WARNING: That site I just referred you to is dangerous. It has beyond CUTE stuff!)
BUT...
since you're not my neighbor I guess you'll never know. ;) However, I'd love for you to be my neighbor. Maybe you should consider. But not if you have a dog because I'm really, really scared of dogs!
BUT Perhaps...
You should be neighborly and deliver cookies too. 
THIS recipe is a great way to start. They are delightfully delicious. Just be sure to take them out of the oven when they look like they need 1 more minute. If you leave them in for that 1 more minute you've got cinnamon sugar toast!

Feeling sorry for yourself today? Hate your life?
Share the joy of cookies and serve another.
Cross my heart and hope to die if you do, you'll feel a WHOLE LOT better!
XOXO to you all!

No comments: