26.2.13

TT

Oh boy, oh boy do I love a brand new sharpened no. 2 pencil topped with a fresh eraser. It is actually my writing utensil of choice. But, only if it is sharp as a tack and capped with an undamaged perfectly pink eraser. It's quite silly that something so inexpensive and simple makes me all giddy inside. No chew marks, no dullness, no missing erasers allowed. Just brand spankin new. And don't get me started on the pencil pouch. YES please.
However, you know what might possibly make me (and you) more excited than a .25 cent pencil? The PERFECT pencil skirt. This thing will hug your backside like no other (in a very delicious way that is). Pricey? Yes. But trust me my friend, worth. every. penny. Seriously! This thing will NEVER go out of style. Go try one on. The end!
Do you DARE? 
You totally should. Everyone needs a killer black pencil skirt. I'm dying to take a bite out of the fresh pear color. YUM! 

P.S. For those of us who are "length conscious" if you know what I mean, you couldn't find a better length in a pencil skirt either.

No comments: