19.3.13

There She Goes

 I spy with my little eye a project brewing.

I
Spring break is over, Grandpa and Grandma went home, and Prince Charming is out of town.
So... naturally it's project time at my house.
See all those little lines in the table pic above? Around here we call those crumb keepers. They drive me bananas so they need to go bye-bye. Yes, buying a new table would be much easier. And by the time I'm done with the thing probably more cost effective. But, what's the fun in that?
I like practicing my french (aka naughty words) and inhaling brain cell killing fumes.
Good times! 

 I'm using Annie Sloan paint for the first time and I'm really giddy about it.
Crossing my fingers (but not holding my breath) that I'll complete the beast tomorrow. 
Stay tuned.

These chairs are certainly fit for any royal family.



But this princess is still crushing on these mint little darlings.
{all chairs found here.}

Lastly,
Prince Charming I know you are sitting in your hotel room right now rolling your big blue eyes at my latest project. If you come home and I'm STILL not done it was most likely due to your mini blue eyed baby boy who takes after you. He's trouble you know. Trouble!
BTW, miss you.
XOXO
P.S. And if I don't finish I know you'll help me even though you say you won't!;)

1 comment:

Shana Eberhard said...

I have the exact same table but taller, I hate the cracks in it! Let me know how this turns out, i think I may be doing the same thing.