28.5.13

Weekend Wrap UP

You see those chips? They are from the devil. The devil I tell ya. They are evil and wrong and bad and oh my word.....DELICIOUS!! Dill pickle deliciousness that is. I ate one just to try it. And then another. And then another. And then maybe another or two. Then I had to have a chat with them. You see, I needed to let them know that it was for the best that we part ways. We had a great relationship and all but, too much of a good thing isn't always a good thing. Know what I mean? Great taste, perfect crunch, just the right punch of flavor...all great. Fat thighs, raw tongue from powdered sourness, heartburn...gifts from the devil. (Or punishment for my own poor choice to indulge in 1/2 a bag.) So Mr. Dill Pickle, here is where I say good-bye. Not for forever though. Although not officially invited, I'm sure you'll make an appearance at the next BBQ.

And that pretty much sums up my Memorial Day Weekend.

Oh yes and...
we went hiking with a potty training 2 yr. old.  Who's idea was that?
I had a fight with a razor. Don't ask. It will give you the jeebies.
We drove around town looking for these. They're super cool btw. 

and the best part...
drum roll please.....
woke up to a GINORMOUS cold sore.

fun.
super duper fun.

Hope you all had a great weekend packed with all sorts of adventure.

It's Tuesday...make it a great one.

p.s. Don't be alarmed, I don't usually create relationships with my food.;)

No comments: