19.8.13

Weekend At My House

Good Morning Monday!

We've been very busy in our world. Football practice, dance rehearsals, and some serious homework has taken over our life. To be frank...it's not fun.  And I'm still sitting around staring at a gazillion imcomplete projects. You know what that means? It's time to throw a party. Parties seem to provide the needed motivation for project completion at our house. 

Anyway...
bored of lunch?

 Here's a healthy lunch idea. Green smoothie (that thing is chuck full of kale, strawberries, blueberries, skim milk, agave), egg salad on whole wheat (2 hard boiled eggs, salt/pepper, and a hint of low fat mayo), and Beanitos. Have you heard of Beanitos? If you're a chip lover like me you must grab a bag. Super taste and good for you. Try the sea salt ones with homemade salsa or the black bean ones with hummus. Good! (picked mine up at target)

What else?

These Essie nail sleek sticks have been most enjoyable. target

 This little dude made his was into my heart (and home). tj maxx

Discovered Glamgow face mask. The $$ will make you cry (me too) but truth, it has been worth every penny. Two treatments found my glow again. 

Camo has been my new favorite neutral lately. 
 Yes, I did mix those patterns together.

And with that said...
it's Monday. Make it a great one!

No comments: