16.10.08

FFF! (Fabulous Fashion Friday)

Alright fellow fashion princesses, you have to promise you won’t roll your eyes at the “FFF” I have chosen for this week. It has nothing to do with the handbag of the season or the great deal you got on those stilettos but, it has everything to do with who you are and how you represent yourself. It is something that never goes out of style, you wear it everyday of your life and it’s completely FREE! Can you take a guess as to what it is? Yep…it’s your smile. Which, is absolutely priceless! I truly believe that we don’t smile enough in our days. With the stresses of life weighing heavy upon us, I totally get how easy it can be to forget about those little things that make us smile. So princesses... may you not forget to flash those pearly whites today. (I dedicate this post to all my fitness friends...SMILE!)

SMILING...
*makes us attractive
*changes our mood
*is contagious
*relieves stress
*boosts your immune system
*lowers your blood pressure
*releases endorphins
*lifts the face and makes you look younger-That alone is reason enough for me!
*makes you seem successful
*helps you stay positive

A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.-Charles Gordy

If THIS doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will?! (Sometimes when people get hurt it can just be so funny. I know that's not very nice of me. My poor kids!)

Homework: Share your smile with a complete stranger today. You never know what your simple smile can do for someone else. Or...even yourself!:)

FYI: If you like mint treats, these little puppies will certainly put a smile on your face~YUMMY YUM! (These can be found at Costco.)


P.S. It's my birthday today! Now that is something to smile about. I'm going shopping! Happy Birthday to me.:)

6 comments:

Mimi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Princess....

I feel lame i didn't know it was your b-day.... LAME! What do you want? Hmmmmm, maybe a g-card to Nordies?

This blog totally made my day- the last time I checked you only had two posts! I love the sock blog... totally Chrismas Storyish... loved it! Also, my husband sports the Old navy 2003 fourth of July shirt ALL THE TIME... someone should really help the poor chap out ;-)

Your posts made my day!

See you (and peeps) soon!!

Lauri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I will call you soon to actually sing it to you (I know you are so excited). This was a good one. I love to smile and I am amazed at how many comments I have received about how I'm always smiling. I mean why not? I'm alive! I also like the quote "Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to!"

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Princess Pookie! Go treat yourself to a great purse and why don't you throw in a pair of shoes while you're at it:)

I hope you have a truly "princess" day!

The Van Leuven Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I'm sure that we'll see you tomorrow when we meet up with Jer and the kids to go to the cabin, but I wanted to tell you today to have a fabulous one. Oh and I'm lovin your blog, it fits you perfectly!

Jenette said...

Happy Birthday!!

The slide video made me laugh. It reminds me of the several times that I took a nose dive off the slide---yes I was and still am a very clumsy person ;)

Urie's said...

Happy Birthday! Ohh I miss you! I was just thinking about your birthday the first year I knew you...I am getting a laugh about that boy that made you a cake! Someone had a crush!