Welcome Home Princess Pookie...Welcome Home!
I'd like to take a moment to give you a tour of my newly remodeled house. It sits on about a 500 acre lot surrounded by a new coat of beautiful black pavement, fresh landscaping and cars I cannot afford but wish I could. It has 3 outdoor entrances and one indoor with an E-Bar to welcome you -The pomegranate smoothie is an excellent treat at my E-Bar by the way. It is approx. 35,000 square feet, has 4 "her" bathrooms, "2" his bathrooms, 1 family bathroom, marble floors and the eat-in kitchen serves AMAZING lunches. All the closets are filled with the most delicious clothing you've ever seen and the accessory storage area is to die for! Also, this house comes equipped with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed warranty! Note: All the facts stated above are general Princess Pookie guesstimations.
10 Reasons Why I have a love affair with Nordstrom:
2. Impeccable costomer service!
3. Reusable shopping bags and gift boxes. Hint: You can give them to your friends to make them think you got them a gift from Nordy's. However, I would NEVER to this.:)
4. Random Thank You cards that show up in your mailbox thanking you for shopping in their store. Clever!
6. Nordstrom Reward Points
7. The little mints they leave after you've enjoyed a delectable meal in their "Bistro".
8. LIVE! Piano Concerts
9. Will go to the end of the earth to find the the pink ruffle hoodie in your size! (I'll post a pic. when it arrives.)
10. Shoe Department
Photo Shoot of My Day at My New House:
Princess Pookie Thoughts: I'm way too sexy for both of these.
Princess Pookie Thoughts: Will you come decorate my bedroom? Oh wait, this is my bedroom-practically. (BP dressing rooms)
Princess Pookie Thoughts: I should buy all my friends a pair of these--You wish!
Princess Pookie Thoughts: First, Why am I standing here grabbing my butt? Second, Why is Peeps (I'll introduce you to "Peeps" later) taking a pic. of this and third, why did I just post this?
Princess Pookie Thoughts: I'll take one in every color please.
Princess Pookie Thoughts: Hmmm...where can I hide this stuff so my husband won't find out?
Shopping Homework: Go see the new Nordstrom or if you don't live near the new store, check out these "Naughty" shoes and let me know what ya think. Hot! Hot! Hot!
It's the weekend...go shopping!
P.S. Thanks for letting me get my Nordstrom obsession out of my system. I do realize I have a problem.:)