25.11.08

Please Pass the Butter


Have you ever been trying on a ring at the jewelry counter and find yourself saying in your head "Oh crap...I can't get it off! " And then what automatically comes next? You lower your hands to belly level, nonchalantly turn slightly away from the counter in hopes that no one is witnessing this fiasco, and then comes the hold-your-breath-please-oh-please-come-off grunting tug. Ever happened to you? So funny yet so embarrassing! When this happens isn't it so much better when you're with your shopping buddy verses being alone! Oh well, I guess it's an excuse to buy a new ring. Let's just hope it wasn't the one at the Tiffany's! Check out these!

Oh so pretty!
If you have a funny "stuck on" jewelry story please share! It happens the best of us...right?!:)
Which cocktail ring am I eyeing this season? THIS one. I'll be extra good Santa!
Homework: This weekend go out and buy yourself a pretty little cocktail ring. Actually I'm more fond of HUGE cocktail rings. The bigger the better baby!
NOTE: Princess Cindy says that suncreen is a great jewelry remover to use on vacation while trying on rings in the duty free shop! Thanks for the tip Cindy!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Thank goodness I haven't had any scary "can't get the ring off" times. I have a hard time finding one that isn't too big. But, I discovered that I don't have any cocktails rings small or gigantic. How sad huh? I will be at Love 21 at Washington Square, maybe I will find one there!!!

Julianna said...

Let's just say my "ring stuck on the finger" experience included a trip to the Gem Smith for a little snip, snip.