17.11.08

Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?

Oh La La...Madame!

Bonjour Princesses! This weeks trend comes to us all the way from France (and Spain too actually). They have been around for ages and this season they are fancier than ever. Adorned with buttons, bows, ribbons and my personal favorite, flowers! Paired with the perfect top and knee skirt you will be making fashion history! It takes a little self security to wear one of these but once you start, you'll be hooked and looked at! The beret really is one hat type that accomodates all lengths of hair. By the way, I'm pretty sure Santa needs to brings me THIS beret (hint hint Prince Charming)

How about these little girlies? Cutie Patooties I must say!



Buy me...buy me...buy me!

Paris Princess: My Personal Beret Collection



1. Faux bow (H&M $6) 2. Little Miss Slouchy (BP $10) 3. Master of feminine beret, brown and pink couture (Nordy's $32)

Feel like going Frenchy tonight? Try this recipe! Who says crepes are only for breakfast?!
3 eggs
2 1/4 c. Milk
1 1/2 c. Flour
1/2 t. salt
2 T melted butter
Beat all together EXCEPT 1 1/4 c milk. Add remaining milk last.

*Tip: I blend all these ingredients in the blender for a creamy smooth mixture! Nobody wants chunks in their crepe. Also, be sure not to poor too much batter into the pan. Thick crepes ain't so lovely either.
Serving suggestions: We like our crepes with cut up bananas and strawberries topped with REAL whip cream. We also enjoy fresh squeezed lemon juice w/powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar w/butter and cream cheese & ham.

Bon Apetite Princesses!

WARNING!! I beg you not to let me catch you wearing THIS beret unless you are center stage with some serious jazz hands! Got a spare minute? Check THIS crazy girl out. Is she for real?

1 comment:

{Erica} said...

Hey! so I took a look trhough your blog and you're right...we have a ton in common! YEah...we totally have good taste :)

The beret...on me looks horrible! I know kinda lame seeing as how I am a french citizen (dual citizenship). I jus thave a round face and they ARE NOT flattering on me AT ALL! But they look super cute on you and totally digging the beret trend.