4.12.08

It's FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday)




GLITTER~Shimmer~ gLitZ galore I can't get enough I want MORE MORE MORE!

It's the Holiday's (duh...how many times have I reminded you) & there's no better time than now to pull out the glam and shine! Does this mean that you should pull out your daughter's princess roll on glitter and shmear it all over yourself?~ if it makes you feel better, YES! However, when using glitter you must proceed with caution. Too much = I'm a drag queen in training. It's all about the size. Let's stay away from the chunky monkey glitters that are found in the craft isle and stick with "Shimmers"-the grown up glitter-instead!

Where do I like to shimmer? EVERYWHERE~what princess doesn't? I like to use shimmer powder for the eyes, something like THIS. THIS Shimmer bronzer for the cheeks-shade: GOLDEN! Shimmer highlighter for the tip of my nose, chin, forehead, and near outer eye area (just an itty bitty dab). I LOVE THIS highlighter. It's so gently sweet and makes you glow the night away. NOTE: Out of everything I'm featuring in my post today, the shimmer highlighter is the MUST have. Scared of the price? It lasts forever and ever and ever! THIS spray on shimmer is the bom! Buy it! I promise you'll like it. However, trying to decide if you want gold or silver...you're on your own. Good luck! I love a touch of gold for the lips and I'm totally digging THIS new polish. And last but certainly not least, shimmer for the chest or decollat....ya right! I can't even pronounce it let alone spell it!

So there you have it. I truly believe that EVERY princess on the face of the planet (that would be all of you) needs a little shimmer in their life.

Pardon me for a moment princesses, my daughter is being far too quiet~ I'm a little nervous.


REALLY? The purple permanent marker? Serves me right for blogging when I should be spending quality time with her.

Where was I? Oh yes...
Here are some perfect compliments to your Holiday SHIMMER



The Dress



The Shoes (my personal favorite!)



The Hair



The Accessories

THIS dress and THIS dress are definitely bringing sexy back!
OMG (that's Oh My Gosh) I'm having a love affair with THESE hooker shoes. Yes, that's right. I just called them hooker shoes. I know you know what I'm talk'n bout.

Did anybody catch the Victoria's Secret fashion show the other night? (Like any of us would admit if we did right?!) Normally I would just roll my eyes at it and pass it by but when I came across it they were walking down the runway to the song "Human" by the Killers so I couldn't help but stop and watch. Aside from the perfect bitty butts, bouncy boobs and thighs the size of my big toe, I actually thought the show was kind of fun. Oh, and Usher is always a pleasure to watch. Smooth moves & a cutie smile~not as cute as my Prince Charming's smile though! Not that I want to walk down a runway with wings the size of a woolly mammoth attached to my back but, how fun would it be to have rose petals flying at you while walking down a diamond filled stage with the perfect hair and make up blowing kisses at a drooling crowd? AND get paid a gazillion dollars to do it! Sign me up! Can I wear my sweatpants? As my husband watched the "fashions" I took note of the make up and hair. Loved the make up. Fairly simple but so glowy and shiny. I want to know what highlighter they're using.

P.S.While I was searching for photos for this post I ran in to THIS. WHAT the...? DON'T buy this!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

You know I love sparkles too! It's like we were meant for each other......

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of a pouty Aarika sitting on the kitchen floor in our house in the Philippines, she's wearing a sundress and black permanent marker colored on every fingernail and toenail (and a lot of skin in between). She's in trouble, and she knows it. It's on of those pictures that you look back at in 20 years and laugh about.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I'm going to pass it on to a fashion-loving teenage client of mine, okay?

Since we're dreaming . . .the bling I want for Christmas is a Lexus SC in pearly white with brown interior. Starts at 65K. I think it's such a sexy car!