6.12.08

We're On TOUR!

Prince Charming and I have been invited to dance the night away in Tennessee from Dec. 7-9. (We pretend to be ballroom dancers.) I know you'll miss me princesses but, I shall return Wednesday. In the meantime, enjoy the dancing clips below. Don't tell anyone but I stole a couple fancy moves out of Lance & Lacey's jitterbug routine for our routine. Watch for the flip Lacey does in the beginning. YEP...I'm going to attempt it and most likely kill myself in the process. Neck brace city here we come! NOTE: Before watching these clips you'll need to scroll all the way to the bottom of my blog and hit pause on the music player.



Watch below to see one of my favorite dances of the season.

How many of you out there are Dancing with the STARS fans? Prince charming and I pretend like we're good enough for the show~ We don't need no stinkin' trophy!

3 comments:

Julianna said...

You know, I've never gotten in to Dancing with the Stars. I would take So You Think You Can Dance anyday.

I did have a mad crush on Lance at one point in my life. NSYNC is my guilty pleasure.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have an occasion to wear that hat...and the black jacket. Do you think that would be possible...since sweats are my attire.:(frumpy!!

Anonymous said...

I want to Zumba in those heels! I think the black hat and coat are perfect after-class cover-ups for my black LuLu and Under Armour. N'est pas?

Just love the blog, Daaaahling!