11.12.08

It's FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday)

My FFF choice for the weekend is a fancy little COAT with a dainty dressy wool/felt HAT. Bonjour! Do I look like I belong walking down Fashion Avenue in Paris? Okay, don't answer that but I did wear this walking down the streets of Seattle and felt quite posh if I must say so myself. I even chalked up a few compliments wearing this. Don't compliments make you feel warm and fuzzy? When was the last time you gave a complete stranger a compliment? Anyway...Would it appear as though I spent some serious $$$$ on this fabulous fashion? Hint: You're supposed to say yes. My coat came from Nordstrom Rack {$40} and my hat from Target {$15}. Affordable feminine coats can be found easily. Once again...Target has some excellent choices for both pretty coats and hats. Question: Do your hat and coat have to be the same color? Do I really have to answer that for you? Yes, mine are a little matchy matchy but for those of you who are colored challenged, you can't go wrong with black. Conclusion: Put on your fancy outerwear and take yourself some place fashionably fancy. Hey, even a trip to the post office can be fancy. You'll look and feel absolutely smashing while standing in that never ending line.

A few choices featured below. What do you think? Thumbs up or thumbs down?


THIS coat is cute however, I must admit have a slight beef with the 3/4 sleeve coat. Exposed forearms can cause such a chill!


I have always wanted a winter WHITE coat and a houndstooth coat. Neither one are part of my collection....YET!:)



Go HERE to find the featured hats. The coats came from nordstrom.com and target. com

Our Holiday dressed up special occasion. The annual trip to the Nutcracker. Kels couldn't decide if he should wear a tie or a vest. He dressed himself and he has learned that going to the theatre=the dreaded "Church" clothes.



Loved this picture of my little prince. He's such a good kid.

Name the movie (easy). You could win an all expense paid trip to absolutely nowhere~ You're welcome! I think we'll pull this one out of the Christmas DVD collection this weekend. What movie are you dying to see during the Holidays? Me....Yes Man, Marley & Me, Benjamin Button and something with stripes and pajamas in the title.

Be sure to check back next week for some fun Holiday fashion give-aways. Tis the season to be giving!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I'm having flashbacks to taking pictures of you standing on one leg! Do you know I have never seen A Christmas Story? Lame huh? Merry Christmas!!!

The Henricksen Journal said...

Well, I HAVE seen A Christmas Story... fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra rah!