10.12.08

Fa La La La La...


Anyone else out there want a new pair of boobies for Chirstmas? Not that I'm an implant advocate but I could certainly do without the lift, roll and tuck every morning!:) Are you in need of some new dainties for the Holidays? THIS really is an absolute miracle! No matter the size, you'll find yourself some cleavage in one these babies!

Now to make a 180 degree subject switch....

Here are some random Princess Pookie CHRISTMAS features for you.



Easy breezy, fancy smancy, budget friendly gift wrapping. "Spool O Tulle" and jingle bells. Toole is super inexpensive and much more forgiving than ribbon to tie. Save your Jo Ann's Fabric coupon and you can get yourself a box of jingles for around $3.00. Spool O Tulle can be found HERE or at most craft stores $5.00ish per 25 yd spool.





Wondering what to do with all those Santa pictures. I actually put ours in frames and make them part of our Christmas tree ornaments. In 15 years this may not work but for now we enjoy seeing them on display. My sister made a special book for all of hers~GREAT memories!

SURPRISE! It's a pretty glass jar. Those of you who have been following my blog know that I adore a pretty glass jar. Just picked this one up from Marshall's for $10.00~SCORE! I have a number of these around the house filled with festive colored candy, Christmas balls, giant jingle bells, etc. Simply gorgeous!

So, this year I fianlly broke down and bowed down to my husband's 11 yr request of putting balls on the tree. For way too long I felt the tree had to be decorated a certain way. White lights only, ornaments hung in unison, bows here and there and viola the perfect tree. Not so much anymore. In fact, my 6yr old decorated the ENTIRE tree~really! He was so excited to get decorating this year. And it was so liberating for me to let him do it. (Okay so I did rehang a couple orniments but only a couple!) I really don't have personal feelings against the average Christmas ball, I guess I just couldn't ever find any that made me jump for joy. Well, this year Costco won the Princess Pookie Chrsitmas ball prize. Red & white polka dot orni's. ($30.00 for a large assortment of sizes and designs.) How could I pass these little darlings up? They look so cute on our tree and were definately the missing piece to the Christmas tree puzzle. My Prince Charming is so delighted!

Deck the halls with bows of holly... I LOVE ric rack. With it's vintage appeal, you'll find it in more than one place in my house.

We have lots of banisters in our house all wrapped up in {fake- not a huge fan of the fakey but....}pine bows. Hey, at least the wreath on the door is real! And due to the fakiness...pick yourself up a Christmas tree plug in. It totally {fakes} people out-for real! Our tree happens to be {fake} as well. Guests mistake it for a live tree all the time. Especially when I have one of these plugged in. NOTE: When using one of these make sure it's in a large space! My absolute favorite Holiday scent is a Bath and Body Works cinnamon stick plug in. Buy one, you won't be dissappointed!

Let us not forget the glassware for the Santa goodies! Target currently has some great versions of this. If you're a Granny, get your grandbabies a set. Ours came from our Grandma.

Here's my favorite Christmas decoration. The Santa is a traced version of my of my son's hand. He made this in his kindergarten class. It's a painting on a cupboard door. Clever Mrs. Smith! LOVE it!
AND...one of my favorite gifts to give...Photo books. These just arrived today. I made one for each of my kidos. I'm prepared to accept the fact that the photo book will not beat out the dolly house or train set excitement but in years to come, this will be one my kids will appreciate (I hope) and take with them. These were actually featured on the Oprah show a couple weeks ago so I got these particular ones for free from her website. I've made photo books previously from both Shutterfly and Snapfish. I prefer Shutterfly-it has more choices. Anway, these books run from $20 up to $50 and they are SOOOOO easy and fun to make. On both of the sites listed above you can create adorable cards for all occasions and may other thoughtful gifts. Our Christmas cards should be arriving from Shutterfly any day now!
So, there was a little Christmas this & that for you. Hopefully it sparked a little twinkle in your princess brain.

See you tomorrow for another FFF.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Have you heard the song on my blog...Santa, I want a boob job for Christmas...totally inappropriate, but hilarious:)

Julianna said...

I'm so ticked I didn't get my free book! I missed the deadline. Silly, me!

Can I put in a request to see more of your house? I love what I see and I want a room by room tour. ahha!