15.1.09

It's FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday)

The color PURPLE
That's it....It's official! The fashion world must be coming to an end. I bought something PURPLE. I rarely look, pick up, try on, or consider the color purple. However, lately I'm totally in to it. Found this combo at Marshall's. Check out my punk rock purple star scarf. Pair it with some acid wash jeans (which are making a come back as we speak) and I'll be the rage at the weekend rave! Anyone wanna join me? I'll wear my hair in a side pony if you will!

Sure purple may be a bit fallish/winterish but hey, there's certainly a lot of "winterish" left in my part of the world.
THIS is pretty cool! THESE are really cool!

{wallpapers}
One purple observation: When it comes to clothing, if I were you I'd stay away from shades of lavender and stick with true blue perfectly pretty purples!

I won't eat any cereal that doesn't turn the milk purple.
Bill Watterson
Using Purple In Home Decorating

This...COOL!


This...NOT so cool. BUT... I'll certainly take the view!
Have a restful, relaxing PURPLISH kind of weekend.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I love purple!!! I actually just got an Ed Hardy shirt from Costco (didn't know they had them there) that is purple with a cutie flower on the front. One of my former houses had a purple room. I really need to get more purple stuff. At least it's in style- right?

Anonymous said...

purple tip of the day....Nordies kid depsrtment has the cutest watches for 14.00 dolla!!!!! they come in many colors , purple included and yes they fit even the nonkid sized wristes just fine !!!!

Anonymous said...

I've gotta be careful with purple. When Aarika was born, my mom decided she was going to be a "purple" baby girl instead of a "pink" one. Compounding that association, my second grade teacher, Mrs. Fancher had a crazy fixation with all shades of purple, as does a good girlfriend of mine now. My 2nd grade teacher was freakish... My girlfriend walks the line (tho lately she's been very well-balanced about her purple.) That said, I do have a smidge of purple in some one-of-a-kind jewelry that my favorite designer made that has shades of purple gemstones. Because of the jewelry, I had to pick up a purple tee to layer with... (Men don't *get* having to buy clothes to go with jewelry. I don't understand what's so difficult about that concept. Every girl knows that if you find wonderful accessories, you have to have something to wear with it. Duh...)

Julianna said...

You do know that purple is still my favorite color, right? I wear purple eye shadow about 3-4 times per week!