6.1.09

Mrs. Princess Poopie


January 1st was official potty training launch day at our house. First on the potty training agenda~ bribery. A pretty little jar of Jelly Bellies placed directly in front of my princesses eyes as she tinkled. How did our potty training morning start? See for yourself.


STRIKE #1

So, on New Year's Eve I made a little shopping trip to Nordstrom Rack and 5 pairs of shoes later and a Juicy Couture RED jacket (all at amazing prices I might add) I was on a shoppers high. However, that night as I rummaged through my purchases and walked down my own runway with giant fans blowing my hair at all the perfect angles of course, the Ya Right buyers guilt began to sit in. BUT I did find THE 2008 bargain (comparatively speaking that is) of the year. And the award goes to...

Leap'n Leopards, these babies are freakin cute!

I first spotted these drool causing works of art at Nordstrom Rack around Mother's day. They are hand made in Italy by a beautiful designer and seriously princesses, they are totally comfortable~really! The original price was $395.00. (It's okay, pick your jaw up. I would NEVER spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes. I'm pretty sure. :D) At the time they were 235.90. I tried the lovelys on, walked up and down the isle pretending like I was "thinking" about buying them or I should say calculating everything I could take back to justify these amazing shoes and then cried as I waved good-bye and placed them back on the rack. I LOVE you little leopards, I'll miss you. Well... I discovered them again around the end of June for the 199.90 price. Working through the heart palpitations I tried them on again and yes, once more I kissed them good-bye and wished them well. See you in shoe heaven. I hope your new owner is as cool as me. Yes, there's more to this stupid story if you were wondering. So, I guess third time really is a charm because there they were, sitting all alone on New Year's Eve, staring directly at me begging me to take them home for a mere $100.00. 50% off princesses~hot diggity! Let me repeat 50% off! How could I not take them home? $400 down to $100. They wanted me so bad!

Meanwhile back to the potty training saga...

As I was rinsing out poopies Jan. 1 I said to myself, "Self, you will NOT take your new leopard friends back because you are currently touching pooh and anyone who has to touch pooh deserves an amazing pair of "gigantic flower on the toe" leopard shoes! RIGHT?

The END.

{photo shoot}


Nighty Night...don't let the bed bugs bite!

Help me princesses, I am truly pathetic!:)

Have you cleaned out that underwear drawer yet??

P.S. Aside from 2 minor pooh pooh accidents,(at home praise the Lord!) I'm happy to report that Lulu is successfully potty trained. I think! I'm pretty sure I deserve another pair of shoes to celebrate. Don't you?

3 comments:

Lauri said...

See, she was beyond ready!! Yeah for Lulu and hurray for you! Now who is going to have wipes on them to wipe Dylan's forever dirty face?

Sara said...

Congrats!

Time to have another Baby! :)

LOVE the shoes!

Julianna said...

Potty training is so fun. Lucky for us Callie was a gem and pretty much did it on her own. She was trained about 6 months ago.

On to the shoes....can you please post a picture of you wearing those shoes and that outfit that goes??