9.3.09

Sassy Naughty Zebra


Black & White

"Excuse me Mr. zebra...are you black with white stripes or white with black stripes?" Inquiring princess minds would like to know!

Zebra print...ALWAYS sassy and never out of style!






These little mini muffins are what inspired today's post. Mini zebra clogs...it doesn't get any cuter than that princesses! I honestly would consider eating pancakes for a week for a pair of THESE. :)

Can never go wrong with a Dooney & Bourke handbag. Some day I just might own one for myself. THIS zebra bag (pictured), although pricey, will never go out of style.






Purchased THESE Reef zebra flip flops and LOVE them! Comfy & stylish. Bring it all together with HOT pink polish!







You're eyes may be getting older but no need for grandma spectacles! Wear THESE reading glasses and you're sure to take 10 yrs off your age-sorry, not the eyes.




A lil' Betsey Johnson zebra bling for ya. Tried THIS on a couple weeks ago. I think it has my name written all over it! Don't you?



Wish THIS came in my size. Ridiculously expensive but oh so sassafras!







Ooh...Ooh...zebra for HIM! Is your prince feeling left out? HERE ya go. It's even on sale for Father's Day!





Not in to the Mr. Zebra stripes? At least take a visit to your local zoo and say THANKS for inspiring the fashion world!

No comments: