16.4.09

It's FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday)

EVERY princess on the face of the planet has a dresser drawer of boring T's and a stack of jeans. Which swear to me they're not mom jeans! And if you're a Mama living in the fast lane aka "Life" then you know that it's a good day if you grabbed the clean T. I get it princesses, I really get it. However, adding a little sass to your t-shirt frass is VERY inexpensive and takes literally 15 seconds longer. All I'm suggesting is throw on a spring scarf (they're everywhere) and some funky chunk earrings and you're babalicious!! Simple, affordable and my favorite...mindless. Trust me, you'll look soooo much more put together. I promise. I even just wore my flip flops with this combo~comfort fashion~score!
Conclusion: Turn your boring jeans and T into a HOT Mama combo meal. It's easy! :D

I'm a plain old boring Mama who listens to Delilah, never wears nail polish and thinks Princess Pookie is a rebel for always using the word "crap".


I'm the hottest soccer mom ever. Watch out people...here I come. Bring on the flaming RED toes and rockstar music.

I wore this scarf yesterday and got several compliments on it. For crying out loud people it's just from the stupid GAP. No...or is it European?:D My earrings didn't photo well but they're gigantic peace signs.

Don't you just LOVE Friday! Make it a great weekend.

P.S. I just discovered THIS shop on Etsy. Lovely little pieces for your lobes. At these prices...you have no excuse!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh man!! I knew this day would come!!!! I have already admitted my solid T and jeans crisis on this blog and I knew it was only a matter of time that it be addressed!! Gap, er European scarves here we come!

I just need a PP make over... you'll have to take me shopping this summer for my reunion. I don't want to be "thumbs down" :-)

So moving on... I'm excited to see your new hair do! I do own a pair of wedge shoes!!! :-O Check me out! And as far as the poop goes...well that just sucks! I never had a poppy Picasso but Elvis has left surprises in her undies more times than I care to share.

Now our new task is flushing... both of my kids need a reboot when it comes to what happens after (you know what) and before you wash. My sister even taped signs to the toilet seat when she was visiting this week.

Fun Easter minute! You look beautiful in that pic!!!

Lauri said...

Isn't your scarf a little matchy matchy for PP? I mean I love it but I'm surprised it's not orange ;-)