5.4.09

Princess Pookie's Social Calendar

It's a miracle! The sun found Seattle.
For those of you who don't live in the state of Washington, you have no idea what it means to us Washingtonians (did I just call myself a Washingtonian?~freaky!) to have the sun actually shine. For me...it's the BEST present ever. (Okay besides new shoes.) It never ceases to amaze me what the sun can do for one's mood. Just ask my hubs. I'm a completely different person when the sun's rays hit my body. You may be wondering...Why does Princess Pookie live in Washington? Princesses, I ask myself that same question EVERY FREAKIN DAY! Someday I have faith that my prince will get me out of the gloom. However, until then I'll just continue to spend his money.:D



What does one do when the sun shines? How about go to a parade or have a picnic? Sounds like a great idea. Let's do it!

The annual Daffodil parade!



Who lets their child lie in the street with a tutu and tap shoes?


The Daffodil Princess
No dummies...not the granny in the yellow suit coat. She's security~watch out! The elevated one in white! Lulu was so excited to see all those "Belles". How come I can't be the Daffodil princess? I can still pass for a senior in high school can't I? My talent could be talking on the phone, changing a diaper and proof-reading homework all at the SAME time. I'd totally win!



It's a family "pic pic".

Kels is a cartwheel professional. Check out his mad skills. Good job dude! Thank goodness no broken bones here.
Holy Crap!
(my hubs is going to kill me when he sees this pic.)
Time to "organize" the garage. The second the sun comes out my hubs automatically thinks it's "clean the garage" time-yipee! However, this time I was even okay helping cuz that thing was BAD! With all the work we've been doing on the house thru the winter months, we'd just throw stuff in the garage to get it out of the house. I'm pretty sure we should have been wearing protective helmets while cleaning. Does anyone want to help us make more space in our garage by taking the two things listed below? :D

FOR SALE!

Click HERE to view details on the couch/loveseat.

Click HERE to view the details on the saddle stools.
If I was a really nice princess I'd just give these things away but the shoes have got to get paid for some how?!!:)
It's MONDAY...start your week off right. GO SHOPPING!
You could start with a pair of THESE or THESE!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

LOVED the SUNSHINE!!!! I finally was warm yesterday and it felt oh so good. Didn't do the zoo, but worked in the backyard instead was felt pretty good too. It is "starting" to look like my yard again. I'm looking forward to another beautiful day today.

Sara said...

LOVE the garage:)
I wish my husband was ok with me throwing my crap out there! Oh wait, I do throw my crap and kids crap out there-I just get busted when I do it! You two would be totally busted with my hubs:)

Happy, Happy Sunshine you little Miss Washingtonian....we're growing on you here, you can't leave us!
Too bad I had to teach today-darn Spring Break was last week when it snowed!!!!!! Go figure!

snow said...

Wow...the pic's of your sale items the background of green grass and leaves on the trees...serious...wow, it looks beautiful!! We have sunshine but our grass is yellow and there is still snow in my flower bed...but, hey...we have had sunshine since Monday, great because we just had snow on Sunday.
Yes, sunshine is the best medicine!!