20.5.09

Found Them!

"Flight attendants, please prepare the cabin for take off."

My New AVIATORS
Thanks Nords for putting aviators on SALE.
No, these are not the original ones I wanted but they'll do just fine!

So, I made it to the Nords sale with BOTH my little darlings in tow~What the crap was I thinking? Brain dead Mommy! Between Lucy running in and out of the racks "hiding" from her brother and Kelson dumping the crumbs to the messiest granola bar EVER all over the dressing room (with black carpet) it's a miracle the two of them made it out of the store with all body parts in tack.:) Lucy also made sure she demonstrated her "the world's coming to an end, flop like a dead fish on the floor" trick -TWICE-and Kelson was determined to get me to buy the Juicy Couture heart BFF necklaces for him and his buddy Evan~right! The whole trip was really quite comical and I'm sure served me right. Geezy~I totally needed a nap!

Blingity Bling Hoop Earrings

Warning: Will disappear into thin air if paired with Mom jeans!

I have been wanting these earrings FOREVER (like a couple years~for real!) Had a little cash left over so I picked them up for myself. Reg. $52 on sale for $29.90. (I'm sure some of you are thinking that's pricey for stupid hoop earrings but these babies are timeless and solid.) In fact, I'm sitting here braless and in my PJ's wearing them feeling awfully fancy. Told you they'd match anything!

What did you find?

P.S. Don't forget to watch SYTYCD tonight! I haven't been this excited about TV in a long time.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

I'm glad you found some "deals" and so sorry you had to take both bundles of joy! Ahhh, shopping with children is well, painful. What happened to lunch?

Julianna said...

Didn't go to the sale, but I'm SUPER excited about SYTYCD tonight!!! It's the highlight of my year....well when it comes to TV.

The Henricksen Journal said...

SYTYCD!!!!! wanna go to our SYTYCD party every week? gonna be great!