21.5.09

Busy Living Life

Too busy dealing with this monster princess to blog today.
Really I just made the monster part up but I am a little consumed with life happenings right now. I just thought this picture was funny. I love the big fake jewel on her pointer finger. Just like her Mom. She's probably yelling at me for taking a pic of her bad side or something.
Crazy girly girl!
Sure hope you all have some time to rest during the Memorial Day weekend. See you Tuesday and FFF will be back next Friday.
Download this song for your weekend chill time: Hey Jude~Joe Anderson (playing)

3 comments:

Lauri said...

She looks just like her mom! LOL!!!!

Jo Dee said...

Funny peeps! Very funny!

annette said...

I find it amusing that she's got a kitten on her shirt but a lion's roar in her throat..... heehee