3.6.09

Oh Boy...

And the project begins.


Oh golly, this is not going to be an easy one for me to paint over. I was hoping this paint job would suit the new big girl bed but it absolutely does not (the new bed happens to be PINK as well.)~CRAP! So, here I go starting from scratch. Bye-bye brown and pink nursery, hello "Vintage Map" and "Paris Pink" (Martha Stewart colors). Stay tuned for the final project...but don't hold your breath. I'm so not motivated right now! Not to mention our little Lu, who was so excited for her new bed, now won't touch it with a 10ft. pole. Stupid bed! Or probably more like...Stupid Mommy who put her daughter in a bed with no rail-but they're soooo fugly! The first night she went kerplunk straight to the hardwood around 1am. Whoopsie Daisy. Can't say I blame her! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Marley wouldn't even sleep in a toddler bed because it was too small with NO room for her to do her summersolts in the middle of the night. HA!! Straight to the BIG girl bed we went.....lets just say she had quit a few "Kurplunks". I had to soften the floor with pillows all around her bed.

Gotta love our precious angels.

Lauri said...

Get a railing, it will save a lot of heart attacks at 1,2,3 am! I still find Dylan up against his railing and he would be on the floor without it!

Rachel Hudgins said...

Yes! Bed rails are certainly on the Fugly list....but they are better than getting woken up by a big kerplunk followed by screaming. Break down sister and use one! Just until she gets used to the huge ocean size bed.