25.8.09

Just Curious

My curiosity got the best of me. I've been wondering about this thing-a-ma-jig so I bought the one at Costco. You know, Costco always has the "value" package. Who doesn't appreciate a good value?:D On a scale of 1-5 I give it a 3. Maybe 3.5. The cleansing pads smell nice and my face felt supple (now there's a word for ya) upon completion. I don't know, I guess I want to be able to use my cleanser of choice so I still want THIS one.

Picked these babies up too. Pretty tasty. Slightly strange but tasty. My kids liked them too.

I'm out of night cream too. Anyone have any suggestions? Preferably one that tightens like a Botox injection and makes the face feel "supple"~hee hee!

1 comment:

Julianna said...

The Clarisonic rocks. You should have hosted a party when we had the partnership with them. I'm not in love with Sensaria's night cream, but I do love the mircoderm followed by the Mineral Genesis cream.