23.11.09

It's Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?

Now here's a TRENDY idea. Throw everything else to the Turkey God and take a moment to create with your family. Challenge: Try not to say, "I'm too busy" (the theme of my vocabulary lately) today. I DARE YOU!
Click HERE for instructions.

We made these pilgrim hats. Messy but Super easy, super cute.

Click HERE for instructions.

I'm certain I don't have the patience to make these turkey cupcakes but they sure are clever.

Are you cooking for Thanksgiving? My sister puts me in charge of the desserts. Thank goodness for Marie Calendar's. Just ordered my pies yesterday afternoon. Why cook when you can pay someone else to do the job? Especially nasty crap pumpkin pie. If you didn't catch that, I do not care for pumpkin pie. I don't care how much you smother it with whipping cream, it's still a smashed up pumpkin in a crust~barf! I'll take chocolate cake instead.:D
SMILE today and of course don't forget to be thankful for the little things.

No comments: