22.11.09

Now that's a boob job I can afford!

Here's to a successful weekend:
1. New Bra(s)-Yahooooo!
2. Uh, does anything else matter? Finding a perfect fit bra is a nightmare. You all know that I love to shop but for bras? Come on now.
3. Oh, and I finally vacuumed underneath my couches. I almost took a picture but then decided to keep it my dirty little secret.:D

And the winners are (after 1 hr of trying on every bra in the store)...
Here are a few to consider if you are in need and if I had to guess, most of you probably are. I'm not telling you the last time I made"the BRA" purchase.

NOTE: I am and always will be a Victoria's Secret fan. They carry every bra under the sun in all shapes and sizes. Why waste your time anywhere else....really.


#1: Click HERE Everyday basic. This bra rocks! Never thought I'd say that about a bra.
#2: Click HERE For a little pick-me-up~literally! LOVE IT! Instant boob job.
#3: Click HERE Just for fun!
JUST DO IT! Go pick up bra that will bring your boobs from your knees back to where they were when you were 16. Perkie's a good thing. Not that I remember. I'm afraid I will have to lift and tuck for the rest of my life. {Sigh} Props to the gal who invented push-up bras.
Happy bra shopping!

4 comments:

Jenette said...

I do have to say Vicki's Hush-hush does know a woman's body best!

Julianna said...

Oh crap..you just said perky!!!

I was never a VS fan but last year I got a gift card (from my boss, weird until you realize that his daughter is the manager at one and he had her do the shopping) but I'm so glad I did! I love, love, love their bras! My girls are so much better in a VS bra and I will never buy a cheapy from Target or Walmart again! No way. VS is totally worth the money! Watch their clearance too.

Julianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camryn said...

Hey there! I'm visiting from MMB and I stumbled across your blog.

Okay--so I read the title here and it just reminded me--I TOTALLY need a good bra. I hate shopping for one though. I should probably have someone come "fit" me to make sure I'm buying the right size after 4 kids, etc...but having someone around feels so...invasive!

LOL. Really, being chicken after having 4 kids--such a silly fear. Once you've had kids, all your dignity has been stripped--a woman can do anything, right?!