27.1.10

Please Oh Please


{click pic for more info.}


Dear Important Nordstrom Worker People,


My name is Mrs. Princess Pookie and I'm fairly certain my life will come to an end if I don't have this dress. You see, I would absolutely be willing to purchase this beautiful fashion work of art but A.) I have completely run out of Nordstrom reward points due to a must-have boot purchase and B.) my Prince Charming would kill me. However, I was wondering if you would be up for a trade? I would be more than happy to wash windows, mop floors, fold clothes, dust displays...you name it. With the exception toilets. I don't do toilets. Not even my own. Wiping up other peoples ickies just might be enough to make me vomit. But, if I can wear industrial strength gloves and a mask this dress just may be worth the risk.

Anyway, call me. My availability is somewhat limited. Maybe on Tuesday between ballet lessons and soccer practice. Oh, and this Friday I have a hair appointment so I for sure won't be available then.

Thank you for considering.

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Princess Pookie

P.S. Okay, if not the dress could I at least have a pomegranate smoothie on the house?

1 comment:

In Honor Of Design said...

ha ha ha! I LOVE this dress too!!