28.1.10

FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday) Goes Old School

Vintage (adj.): Characterized by excellence, maturity, and enduring appeal; classic.
I am drawn to all things vintage. Vintage has character. Vintage has a story. Vintage has grace and a sense of style. Vintage... What a beautiful definition.

Pyrex Bowls. Beautiful pattern. Beautiful colors. My mom had several pieces of these types of mixing bowls. Back then I thought they were butt ugly. Now, I want them.

These shoes are rockin and THIS store is just cool.

A little owl locket~so darling!

Oh how I wish I still had my Strawberry Shortcake collection.


This (literally) has my babe's name written all over it.


I want this hanging on my shoulder as I walk down the streets of Seattle.

Keep an open eye for all things vintage. I believe vintage brings memories, smiles and secret rays of sunshine. (Click on pics for more info. about some of the products featured.)

P.S. Those roller skates stirred up the memories! I used to love to roller skate. Fourth grade. Milli Vanilli. Couples skate. Josh Nelson. I was in love (so I thought).

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh SO true. I LOVE vintage!!! That Lucy dress is adorable and would look excellent on your darling daughter.

annette said...

Strawberry Shortcake isn't what she used to be..... I have been disappointed with her reincarnation. Buuut... she still smells yummy! ;)

The Playin' Lakins said...

Where did you find that Owl locket? I must have it!!!

The Playin' Lakins said...

Oh, I guess I should provide a way for you to contact me if you choose. ;) lindsaylakin@gmail.com