1.2.10

It's Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?

Welcome back to the 80's baby...I'm lovin' it.
{Old Navy 30% off weekend}



Did I really just buy a pair of THESE? Seriously? I'm pretty sure I had a pair of these ankle zipper jean things in the sixth grade. Acid washed of course!


Thank goodness for the zipper vent on those extra hot days.
(Check out my silly shoes. Patent and rainbow foam~love em!)
OMGosh #1: I'm laughing so hard at these jeans right now. Remember these cuties? 8th grade. South Davis Jr. High. Pretending to be popular.

Paired with one of these bags. All the cool kids had one!

OMGosh #2: If you grew up in the 80's you have to look at THIS. My identical 80's twin. Freakin' hilarious!

Gotta LOVE the 80's.

Go buy yourself a pair of ankle zip jeans. I DARE YOU!

P.S. I've got a Happy {HEART} Day give away just for you tomorrow. See you then.
P.S.S Hurry! Find your pretend microphone (thumb, fork, hair brush, etc.) and dance and sing your guts out to the song that's playing. It WILL make you smile.

5 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Thanks to Give Away Today I found your blog. LOVE IT! I am cracking up about the acid washed Express jeans and the Esprit bag...I also had both. I went to Centerville Jr. High...I am assuming your South Davis Jr. High is located in Bountiful. Hello Davis County girl!

annette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annette said...

I SO remember shopping at DAV's WITH YOU for a pair of 2nd hand GUESS jeans so you could bleach them. HAHAHA!!! I was just thinking about that the other day because I saw a DAV's van parked on the street the other day. Then I started thinking about cherry surprise and other random things... Ahhhhh.... Memory Lane..... I laughed. :)

sarah said...

i had the bag....and many jumpers like in the picture..., so glad those days are gone! :)

Rebecca Parker said...

i just bought a pair of skinny khakis @ ON & didn't realize they had zippers until I got 'em home?! I wear 'em with flats, but sometimes with boots even though the latter makes me feel like an equiestrienne:) chris told me that acid wash was coming back in too?