7.6.10

Pink Fluffy Heaven


About a week ago I bought a bag cotton candy for a $1 at Wal-Mart to support some crazy cause. It was gross. Really gross. Infact, my kids wouldn't even eat it. But I just kept eating it and eating it and eating it. I should have known better in the first place. Wal-mart cotton candy~duh! Why was I at Wal-mart anyway?

I LOVE COTTON CANDY!

I decided this last weekend that I want one of THESE . Why? Because it's fun. How cool would you be to pull one of these pink babies out of the closet the next time you host playdate Wednesday? Messy, icky, sticky drive me nutty....yes! But, out-of-this-world cool.

Seriously though...
I LOVE COTTON CANDY!


My kids seem to think we need the snow cone maker at Target. I'm pretty sure if I bought it we'd use it once then it would collect dust.
P.S. OMG (gosh!) THESE are the cutest quirkiest little things I ever did spy.

No comments: