24.4.11

Things To Be HAPPY About

Picnic at the park.
 The sun found its way here! For at least a day any way.
(Go figure...the sun comes out and my children want to hide.)

My New Mop.
Marie you did a rockin' job on my hair. Bob and I are officially BFF's!
If you live in Gig Harbor go see Marie HERE. You'll love her!

My baby girl in polka dots.


Mr. Berkshire's blue eyes.
And, he finally cut his first toothy. That's worth the happy dance.

My Sun Room!
Its makes me happy. Especially when the sun shines!

So...
I'm working on a  new little project about my house. If you're curious, click on the side bar pic labled "My Castle" to learn more. Note: This is a work in progress. More will come.

Happy Monday!

P.S. I will be out of the office for about a week (or so) in search of more sun. Children you better behave for Grandma and Grandpa while I'm gone or else you'll be getting airplane peanuts as your "surprise".

1 comment:

Jenette said...

I love the before and after pictures... You will totally have to share more when you get more done.