13.12.11

It's TT

As I was walking out of Target Saturday night a young mother who didn't speak English very well was standing by the door with her tiny baby girl asking for help. My heart ached for her. Did she have any food to eat? Did she have a safe place to go? Did she have what she needed to take care of her baby?

May we all find it in our hearts this season to give, even if it's little, to one who is in need.
Because...that is truly a big part of what CHRISTMAS is all about.
Do you DARE? 
I really hope we all do.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Heartbreaking...
We all have soo, soo much and it is a delight to share. I know I don't do enough. We let the kids select which people to give Kiva loans to last night for FHE. I think it helps them see how much others stuggle to keep their families afloat.