23.8.12

Happy Birthday to me. Okay just kidding it's not my birthday but we could pretend. I think this is the cutest idea ever! This was sitting on my neighbors lawn this morning. It's just two pieces of plywood held together with brackets at the top (like an A frame). How fun would it be to have one for your family or maybe for your neighborhood. Or even for your circle of girlfriends. I am 1000% (yes that's a one thousand) convinced that the simple gift of thought really goes a long way. Waking up to something like this in my front yard would make me feel like an extra special birthday girl. I bet it would give you the warm fuzzies too.
Yay! It's Thursday. Do something crazy today!

P.S.
Someone has a special package coming in the mail!
Hope you enjoy the book!
 

1 comment:

Kim said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!