11.11.08

Does This Make My Butt Look Big?

There is not a single female out there who has not asked the question, "Does this make my butt look big?". If you're asking this question then the answer is yes. Whether the article of clothing does or does not emphasize that sexy backside of yours, you're obviously thinking about it. And thinking about it means you're feeling a little self conscious. If you already own the particular article of clothing you're asking about, toss it or leave it to the "after 9:00pm" wardrobe pile. If you're in the store asking that question, move on. There's ALWAYS a cuter, non-big-butt looking outfit next door. Even your BFF doesn't want to answer that question for you. Look HERE for some butt trimming exercises. Look HERE to make you love you're own butt again (sorry, a little graphic). Butts...what a weird body part. Butt implants...what an even weirder body part. (No offense to anyone out there who may have booty implants. If you can afford it, more power to ya!) Warning: NEVER ask the butt question to your significant other. It WILL lead to an argument.

Need a little miracle to help smooth out those booty flubbers? Then you MUST purchase some type of variation of THIS (pic. left). For real, these are GREAT... so I hear cuz I don't have a pair. Never. :) Wow...is Jenn's bum bum for real? (pic. below) What ya think...sexy...not so sexy? If you are interested in a Jenn look-a-like bum go see THIS. It's hilarious! Do you "Feel Foxy"? Or, if you're really committed you could pick yourself up a Butt Blaster--I'd buy it just for its name! What's my favorite butt pick-me-up? Squats, squats, and more variations of squats. I guess if you're really feeling desperate you might want to pick up a bottle of THIS--I'm pretty sure it works! How many of you out there know all the words to the song playing? (Baby Got Back). I'm sure most of you know at least 1/2 the words! I like big butts and I cannot lie.....

Here's sharing the not-so-mature side of Princess Pookie. Watch THIS clip for a little giggle. Hey...everybody does it!

P.S. Say no to crack!:)

5 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jo Dee! I love your blog because it's not the usual thing. Very creative. I have it linked to my blog now so I can get my daily fashion tips. If you send me your email address I can let you know when I update my blog. I'm not quite as prolific a blogger as you. The word I came up with for "beyond overwhelmed and in a really good way" is "supereuphorwhelmed (soo-per-you-for-WELMD)." It combines "super," meaning over the top, with part of the word "euphoria" and part of the world "overwhelmed." I kind of like it. See you around!

Anonymous said...

Something I have discovered by dating (the second time around...) is that men really like "nice curves". ;)

So either I know men who like curvy women, or I know men who are really polite/smart and know better than to tell a woman that they prefer a little butt.

Poor men. *tsk tsk tsk* It's an argument they can never win. Better to just enjoy your butt, whether it's a J-Lo butt or a Jell-O butt.

Great crack-shot. Bwahaha! Crack kills!

Anonymous said...

Oh!! Oh!! One more thing...

youtube "Norah Jones Sesame Street". It's been a while since we were regular S.S. watchers at our house, but I found a clip of her singing "I Don't Know Y" that was freakin' cute...

Sorry. Random. I saw your song list... yadda yadda

Anonymous said...

Just call me the Prolific Post-er.

Yeah, so morbid curiosity got to me and I looked at the whole butt lift thing and.... W-O-W. We bought the movie Nightmare Before Christmas for Halloween and looking at those scars made me think, "Sally."

But then... I'm the woman who has NO interest in cosmetic surgery beyond laser hair removal. (Who wouldn't LOVE to never have to shave their legs again?!)

Urie's said...

Are you talking about my skirt? It was good enough for Caroline :)