13.11.08

It's FFF! (Fabulous Fashion Friday)

Special Moments...
Before I get to FFF I must blah blah blah about the fam. Kels and I went to High School Musical on ICE last night with some of our bestest friends. One of my very most favoritest things to do is go on a date with my buddy. The show itself was ridiculously cheese-o-ramma but the time together was priceless. I LOVE this dude. He is one KK (kool kid).
And what does one wear to an ICE show?A sweater from Old Navy $15, a dress turned shirt from the kids Dept. at TJMaxx $7, jeans, my new favorite boots (these are the ones I got for my b-day at the rack) and my ginormous butterfly headband. By the way, I enjoy polka dots....A LOT!

FFF! Jeans and T's~ How to turn boring basic into "I'm a Rock star"
I could on and on with this post but seeming how it's currently midnight in my time zone, I'll spare myself (and probably all you princesses) this time. Here's where to start. If you favor a big boxy man T you have "frump-a-lump" written all over your face. If you favor man T's with fruit baskets and bunnies on them you have "old fart frump-a-lump" written all over your face (no offense mom:D) That style of T was designed for the male species NOT for a babe-a-licous curvy princess. No matter how many curves, shape or size you are, there are soooooo many more stylish T's out there hanging on the racks that are completely affordable! I believe every girlie's closet should include a basic black, white and gray T. These match absolutely EVERYTHING! Here are a few examples of how to style up those T's and Jeans.
ONE....

Funkadelic tennies. These are cheap, comfy and much more stylish than those
isotoners. Even my mother just purchased an adorable plaid pair of tennies to wear with her jeans. Crazy tennies can always be found on sale. I swear the brighter the color and crazier the pattern the more compliments you'll get. Trust me!! Make a statement! White T, jeans and shoes with personality!

TWO...

Add a HAT and you're good to go. Not only are you looking stylish but you don't have to take a single second to do your hair. Hats are a hit right now. Hats off to you for finding the perfect hat. I really like FUEGO for funky, affordable headgear.

THREE...
Hair Accessories! Throw that hair up into a high messy bun then add a headband. If you're hair isn't suitable for a high messy bun, try a low pony tail. Still not working out? Keep it down and still throw in that headband. Plain colored T + exotic head hugger="I don't look like such a scrounge any more!"

FOUR...
EARRINGS! Who said earrings (especially dangles) are only for special occasions? Turn a grocery run into grocery fashion fun. Take your earrings along next time. They take 2 seconds to put on and they say, I care about myself!


FIVE...

Messy rolled up pants. I like the one cuff roll too. Do not attempt this look with white socks!


Let me introduce you to my "running errands and don't want to scare people but I'm too lazy to put my full face on" products. You Rebel-tinted moisturizer. Love the person who invented tinted moisturizer! Eyebrow filler-I use a dark brown shadow from Mac and it doubles as an eyeliner. Something for cheeks-Posie tint-freshly pinkie cheeks OR Mac bronzer. Last but certainly not least...lip moisturizer. BURT BEES is the BEST on the planet!

Princess Pookie's latest tan-in-a-bottle try. "Talk to the tan".
Does she like it? So far so good. In the morning it will take your face from "Casper" to "drinking Pina Coladas by the pool" in an instant.
Everybody looks a little healthier with a little color!

Special Feature...
This is the BEST treat ever. Red Mango frozen yogurt. SOOOOO Good and not too bad for bod! Click the link above to see if there's one near you. I feel bad for you if there's not one in your neighborhood. However, it's worth the road trip!
P.S. Be kind to others this weekend. A princess is never pretty when she's rude.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Red Mango! Yummy! Now we need to go get some of that pomegranite flavor. Did you comment on that site yet? I haven't. He is probably so sad that the butterfly twins didn't comment.