9.12.08

Welcome Home!

The Dancing Prince and Princess are back!
We got in late last night and I'm just too darn tired to think fashion. Here's the ONLY picture I took the whole time we were gone. I totally forgot my camera the night we danced (ugh!). I'm sure my hubs is thankful for that but I don't have a single pic of us dancing. Wait... I take my "too tired to think fashion" comment back. I cannot help but comment on the plethora of Christmas sweaters that can be found being worn in the South. Wowzers! We went to a special community Christmas program breakfast thingy and I'm pretty sure I was the only one not wearing mini jingle bells, red and green sequins, plaid bitty bows and poofy Santa's!
Tune in tomorrow for more Holiday fashion fun!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I can't believe that you didn't take any other pictures! You are fired! "Next" time you will have to take along your photographer. Glad that you guys made it back safely.