15.12.08

It's FFFFF! (Fabulous Friends, Family & Fashion Friday)

I didn't eat this cake for dinner (above) but I did eat this cake for dinner (below).

Cake my son brought home from a birthday party. YES, I enjoyed it and YES I felt like crap when I finished.

Fabulous Friends: Today I met my BFF for lunch and she introduced me to a TASTY "light" lunch. While our kidos dipped the Mc D fries, we ate #7 from Taco Time. It consisted of chicken chili, a chicken taco and a drink. Full of taste and not full of fat. Try it! Every time we're not with each other and buy a new pretty, the first thing we do when we get home is take a photo and e-mail it to each other. Today we bought matching RED shoes....Fabulous!

Check out my new friend on ETSY. This was so much fun! I was her thousandth "heart" so she sent me an envelope stuffed full of fun goodies for FREE! I love a package. I love a FREE package even more. Go HERE -eventually-to see more of her fabulous designs & "heart" her. (She's "closed" for the Holidays.)



Fabulous Family: I did a Sugar Plum Fairy Party today and here is Lucy with one of the ballerinas. She had fun for about the first 45min. and then she wanted her mom. I know better than to invite my own daughter to a party I'm hosting!

Look at Lulu's fabulous new shoes. You can buy your little princess a pair HERE.


Kels and I had a photo shoot last night. He went all around the house taking photos for my blog. He's hoping I'll post all of them. Note: He took enough pics to fill up the whole memory card~months worth of blogging!

AND last but certainly not least...
Fabulous Fashion: Here are some fun things I've been peeking at this week.


Bow T from J Crew (HERE), Fabulous Boots to help you endure the frost. (HERE)


Cotton wrap top and funky pants from Athleta. LOVE this site. If you're a fitness fanatic Go HERE to enjoy yourself.
OMG (Oh My Gosh!) LOVE THESE new pretties from Nord's. Pink+Ruffles=Princess Pookie heaven.

Before I reveal Give Away #5, let's review. Tomorrow morning {12.20} is your last chance to leave your comments and enter yourself to win one of the quirky gifts featured below.


#1 "Queen of Heart" #2 Groovy Tunes


#3 Couture Head wear #4 "Giggle Love"

AND the grand finale please...

Give Away #5
{12.19}



The mystery box!


This box has been designed for you, its contents have been handpicked
It could be a big fat Nordy card & if you don't get it you might get ticked!:)

(Contents will be revealed at a later date~yep, I'm tricky!)

Any of the above silly gifts can be yours. Scroll down my blog, click on "fashion experts" and answer the daily posted question.

Final QUESTION: Describe your IDEAL Christmas morning.

12 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Big snowflakes, home made cinnamon rolls baking in the oven, happy family. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

A few feet of snow outside (never gonna happen), carmel apple cider from starbucks (best in the world), cinnamon rolls (sorry I kinda stole the idea but they sound really good), and a downstairs full of presents.

Anonymous said...

Snow outside. (White sand would be ok for us too.) Wake up about 7 am, put the broccoli quiche in the oven (prepared the night before) and set the timer for an hour. Wake my kids if they aren't awake yet (it's happened in the past...), check out what Santa brought then open presents. The quiche is done about the same time as we finish opening presents, my kids ask for it every year. Play all morning in pajamas... watch a new movie that seems to always come every year... My kids have decided they want to go sledding this year on Christmas day. I think that can be arranged.

Above all, *nothing* scheduled. We just go about doing whatever we want, whenever we want, and don't watch the clock. It's a lazy day. :)

Jo Dee said...

Oh wait, I forgot something. A brand new Range Rover sitting in my driveway could top off my ideal Christmas morning!:)

Lauri said...

"Ideal" Christmas morning is way different than what actually happens so I would love for the kids to wake us up about 8:30 or so, go out into the living room to see what Santa brought, have a nice fire in the fireplace warming the room, open our presents, find a fabulous surprise gift from Mr. Charming, a thoughtful surprise, perhaps from JoDee's blog yesterday. While this family bonding time is going on my chef is preparing a wonderful light breakfast and getting dinner going for that night's feast....

Julianna said...

My ideal would be getting up at 10 after a full night sleep, watching the kiddos open presents and then having a big breakfast complete with eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate! YUM!

Jenette said...

My ideal Christmas morning would be getting all the perfect gifts that were on my wish list including some that weren't, have a yummy breakfast, and watching "It's a Wonderful Life."

AJ said...

not to early. a blizzard out side. skis under the tree. and lots of yummy treats to eat.

Mandy said...

Waking up with a white Christmas. ( not going to happen, I live in Nashville! ) Quickly open gifts and head up to the mountains for a day full of skiing/snowboarding, sledding and snowman making. Then unthaw by the fire with some delicious hot chocolate, and finish the evening surrounded by friends and family for dinner and a Christmas movie.

Urie's said...

Wouldn't it be nice to wake up in Hawaii? I think White Christmas's are lovely but this year I could skip it for the vacation.

Anonymous said...

My ideal Christmas morning would be- to have the kids sleep in, make a yummy breakfast and enjoy being together. My husband went back on the ship tonight and will not be home for Christmas. Just having him home would be ideal for us!

Mimi said...

hmmmm- I would love to have a Christmas with all of my sisters and their kids. It would be complete chaos, but fun to all be together. I love for the morning to drag on, and last year mt family took like five minutes to open gifts. I also need some yummy food prepared by someone other than me!!!