11.1.09

Mrs. Princess Pookie's Social Calendar

Welcome To The WORLD!

Princess Sophia Tyne Van Leuven
1.1o.09

My sister-in-law had a baby this weekend and oh what a pretty little princess she is. PERFECT complexion and the little peanut didn't make a single peep during our whole visit. Good Girly!
Princess Laura (mommy) may you have many sleepFUL nights in the days to come!
CONGRATS!
Weekend FaShIoN Feature:
Looks like I had to think a bit about this one. What was the grand prize winner of this outfit? The RED PATENT RUFFLE shoes. Many of my dearest church going friends commented on them {THANKS!}~I enjoy them too! Colored shoes...so much sassier than boring BLACK.
Bow Tie Shirt: Target clearance rack~ $12.58
Black Pencil Skirt: Target~$19.99
Textured Legwear: Target (I think)~$5.99
Girly Shoes: Marshall's~$34.99
Red Bracelets: Princess Pookie Exclusive~handmade by moi!
SEE...it doesn't take a $million dollars$ to look like a million bucks!
That's all I got for ya. It's been a crazy weekend, it's currently way past my bedtime and I "get" to teach an early morning Pilate's class tomorrow. PEACE out princesses!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Nice shoes! I wore mine on New Year's Eve and everyone LOVED them too! Thanks for talking me into getting them. Congrats to Laura on the new bundle of joy, she is darling!