8.2.09

It's Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?

Here Kitty Kitty...

Hello My KITTY!
Introducing to you the NEWEST collection from M.A.C.

Hello Kitty + M.A.C.= some serious cosmetic cuteness!
Now this is just about the most adorable thing to happen to the cosmetic world in a long time! Hello Kitty meets M.A.C. The other day I got an "exclusive" invitation (ya, me & 5 million other princesses-pic right) to come view the new Hello Kitty line at the M.A.C. counter. It launches this weekend and I've already got my "come play with me" appointment booked. I'm so giddy! I have loved Hello Kitty ever since I was a little girl. From the mini colored pencils, to the bandaids, to the flavored gums to the....I could go on and on. At the Sanrio store my mom use to take me to they packaged your purchases in the cutest little kitty bags and fastened a special charm to it. Hello Kitty was my "special" treat. If I was a good girl, Hello Kitty was in my future.
WARNING: These products will go FAST! Let me repeat. These products will go FAST!

Don't even try to tell me that these little goodies aren't yummy!
So freakin cute!



Me sportin the Kitty Cat in honor of the big day. Yes, I own a Hello Kitty T. Yes, I look like a complete idiot in this photo!

Check out these Naughty Kittens. Picked these up at one of my favorite boutiques~CAKE in University Place.

Thank you M.A.C. cosmetics for reminding us about our youth. BTW: I'm pretty sure these products are guaranteed to make you look 10 yrs. younger!:D


Don't let your curiosity kill the CAT, but if you're interested....go HERE to learn more about the products and see the color palates.

Memories...To visit the official home of Hello Kitty, click HERE. Hello Kitty~those were the good 'ol days.

QUIZ:
How old is the kitty girl?

2 comments:

Julianna said...

Okay, I'm still baffled about some of your shoes. I love them, but how in the world do you walk in them!!! I would kill myself on the snow/ice we've got going on right now.

Do you remember the Hello Kitty store in Crossroads??? Awww...memories.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED Sanrio when I was in Asia. When I got homesick, it's one of the things I looked for because it was familiar (which seems odd, seeing as how Sanrio is, in fact, Asian. lol) We had a store in one of the malls that was a combo Sanrio/LEGO store. I always thought that was a bizarre combo, but whatever. That was just the tip of the bizarro iceburg. But I digress....

Right now I have 2 Calpis(es) in my refrigerator (milk-based, non-carbonated soft drinks. mango flavored - my favorite!) sitting in my fridge, waiting to be savored on a I-need-2-treat-myself kind of day. :) Aarika keeps bugging me, "Mooooom... can I please have a Hello Kitty drink?" They have Hello Kitty printed all over them. She can have OJ. The Hello Kitty drinks are MINE! lol