8.4.09

Easter Maybes

Consider THIS
Note: click on each pic to take yourself to the "How T0"

Even though I don't favor to entertain with paper products, my house is going to be filled with guests so I'm choosing sanity over prettiness. I think these carrot wrapped utensils will be a clever addition to my table. I'll turn it into a "kido crafting project" and make Kels do it! Smart!

Here's an interesting spin on asparagus. My hubs adores asparagus. Did you know asparagus makes your pee smell funky? Just a little FYI.

Fruit kabob and amazingly yummy and EASY fruit dip. Pretty to look at, pretty easy to make and pretty satisfying.

These cinnamon rolls are the BOM! They are time consuming but oh so delicious! I make them for my little family-like once a year.:) P.S. They freeze well.

Haven't made this one but it sure looks simply impressive and I enjoy angel food cake every now and again.

These looked fun to me. A little more original than a breakfast casserole. I think I'll try them this year.

YES, apparently there is a science to the perfectly boiled egg. Have you ever wondered how to make the perfect boiled egg? Wonder no more. Watch this clip and you'll be the boiled egg master!

Ways to make your Easter table fancy:
FRESH flowers from Costco...The END.
P.S. My children ate cinnamon sugar toast and bubble gum for dinner~now that's gourmet!
P.S.S. Sing along with today's song choice! I know you know it! Heard it on the radio yesterday. Oldie but always a goodie.

1 comment:

annette said...

Quick question: How exactly does one come to know that asparagus makes your pee smell funny?

Just askin'....