26.4.09

Mrs. Princess Pookie's Social Calendar

BORING!

And this pretty much sums up the thrilling weekend I had.

Friday:
A trip to Pier 1 with Lucy. Now that was blissful! When will she ever understand the phrase "Don't touch!"? Never, I'm sure.

Saturday:
Finally broke in the new RES (rear entertainment system) while driving to Lowes.

Car kid silence...priceless.

My children HATE this store! Unfortunately making rainbows with paint chips isn't fun for them anymore~darn! We've put the home improvement projects on the back burner for a couple months now but it's back to the drawing board. UGH! Where's Carter Oosterhouse when I need him? Just kidding my Prince...you're my Carter Oosterhouse. :D

After we checked out on Saturday, this is how we felt! No shoe shopping for me this week, or next week, or the next. But hey, we finally have blinds. Woohoo! I'd rather have new shoes.

Sunday: Church, rest and a butt load of laundry! How much is a butt load of laundry you might ask??

Lulu played dress up, her favorite game, and came up with this invention. Jammies and mismatched shoes~darling my dear. Here she's striking a pose for her brother. So her...LOVE it. :)

For round two she coordinated a little better. Check out this new summer dress I got for her at TJ Maxx~$10! If you haven't made a TJ's run lately I recommend it. There's always a good deal to be had there. But remember, just cuz it's a "deal" doesn't mean you need it!
There ya have it princesses. I'm sure after reading this post you're as bored as I was all weekend!
Make your Monday count!

P.S. Okay, so I did have an ounce of fun. Jer took the babes bowling for a work thingy on Saturday and while they bowled I was able to hit the mall for a quicky. THESE hoodies are really cute! Thanks to my Gap rewards I was able to get one in yellow!

1 comment:

Sara said...

What's your new indoor project? Was it blinds? How boring:) This darn house is making us go bankrupt! Seriously...enough already! -and we haven't even painted all the rooms yet!

I LOVE the new marshalls on Bonney Lake if you are ever that way :)